The ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis (Web Only Price)
The ASO ® (Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis) Ankle Brace's remarkable support, comfort and durability has made it the sports medicine professional’s choice for effective treatment and prevention of most ankle sprains. The ASO offers better support than ankle taping and is comfortable, easy to put on, and reusable. The ASO Ankle Brace fits easily and comfortably into a normal athletic or street shoe and its non-stretch stabilizing straps simulate the basketweave technique of an athletic taping application, effectively locking the heel. Plus, the straps can be retightened at any time – without removing the shoe. The ASO Ankle Brace also fits either the left or right foot. This is the ankle brace that delivers exceptional performance for superior patient results.
Follow these links and see why the ASO Ankle Brace is the choice of over 250 colleges and pro teams throughout the country!
- "ASO Ankle Brace: The Leader Stays Several Steps Ahead"
- "BioMechanics: Which Ankle brace is Right for Your Patient?" Gallagher, 1996
- Physcian's Weekly: "Braces score big for ankle sprains" Vol XIV, no. 40, 1997
Great choice for preventing or treating ankle sprains.
Features & Benefits:
- Nylon stabilizing straps: : restrict inversion or eversion ankle motion
- Low profile design: : will fit in almost any type of shoe
- Bilateral capability: fits either the left or right foot
- Ballistic nylon boot: provides tremendous strength to product; increases longevity of brace
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards