Items can be picked up at the store for no charge or can be delivered and/or picked up by CalMedi.
Refundable mandatory deposit will be used to renew rental, as needed. Or renter can use whole deposit to own the equipment (Rent-to-Own) after the one month rental.
Please read terms for rentals in the terms section of this website for more information. By checking out rental items, you have agreed to the terms outlined in the CalMedi terms conditions section.
Please be advised that there would be no refunds for early returns.
Rentals might be covered by private insurance, please inquire.
Equipment such as toilet, bath and walking aids are required by patients after surgeries for rehabilitation purposes and for fall prevention.
GST Exempt product
This economical and lightweight walker features plastic glide tips, 1” diameter anodized aluminum tubing, geometric design, and angled front legs. The walker front bar also acts as a support rail for use over a commode bowl. The one-button folding mechanism makes the walker easy to open and close.
Tips to Measure for a Walker
When preparing to buy a walker, you need to make sure it can accommodate your height, especially if you are very tall or short. You may need a special petite walker, or walker leg extensions. Get a friend or family member to help you measure yourself.
1. Start by standing up straight with your shoes on.
2. Allow your hands to hang naturally at your sides.
3. Measure from the crease in your wrist to the floor.
4. This length should be your handle height.
5. If possible, choose a walker that adjusts at least one inch higher and lower than your actual measurement so you can adjust it as necessary.