Med Aire Plus 8 in Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System
80" (L) x 36" (W) x 8" (H)
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting.
- Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, micro processing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for >2 hours.
- Deluxe 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector.